SPURS SUPPORTERS’ CLUB (SINGAPORE)
In this Membership Agreement,
"the Club" refers to Spurs Supporters' Club (Singapore)
"the Card" refers to Spurs Supporters' Club (Singapore) Membership Card
"the Member" refers to the membership applicant
- The Member must at all times conduct themselves in such a manner and do everything within their control to protect and enhance the good name and reputation of the Club.
- Membership is strictly non-transferable.
- The Club reserves the right to refuse or close membership without prior notice or reason.
- No refunds whatsoever will be given in respect of any membership fees paid.
- The Club reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- The Member shall abide by the laws of the Club as laid out in its Constitution.
- The Club shall not be liable for any misconduct on the part of its members, and disclaims all responsibilities that may result as a consequence.
- The Card remains the property of the Club at all times.
- The Club reserves the right to suspend or withdraw membership and all related benefits without compensation or reimbursement if the Member is in breach of any of the Terms and Conditions set out herein.
- If the Member's card is lost or stolen then written confirmation should be supplied to the Club together with a police report number. A non-refundable administration fee of S$10.00 will be required to be paid before a new membership card is issued.